Upcoming Knight Degrees Schedule
First Degree: ceremony will be held at Sacred Heart Church in Milford, MA.
Date: December 7, 2014
Time: 4:00 pm. must arrive at 3:15pm.
Fourth Degree: ceremony will be held at Charlestown, MA. contact the Grand Knight for details.
Date: January 14, 2015
As a knight I'm Humbled to become the recipient of the Shining Armor Award
"I am humbled to be the recipient of this award, however, each and everyone one of our members deserve the same acknowlegement for their service to the council." ~ Jeff Duhaime
At the Knights of Columbus 152191 Council Business Meeting on November 19, 2014. State Secretary Paul O'Sullivan presented the Shining Armor Award to Deputy Grand Knight Jeff Duhaime for his service to the Order.
How to Become a Knight in Shining Armor
Knights of Columbus
Awarded for service to the Order with distinction during the first year of membership, the Shining Armor Award is given to first-year brothers that exemplify what a true Knight of Columbus Brother is. To qualify for the Shining Armor Award, first-year brothers must complete the following during their first year of membership:
1. Participate in 3 or more council activities or projects. Visit the home page to view the current activities and projects.
2. Attend 3 or more Council 15291 Business Meetings. The St. Blaise Council normally meets the third Wednesday of every month at 7:15 p.m. at St. Blaise Parish. The Business Meeting is called to order at 7:30 p.m. in rectory basement and usually closes before 9:00 p.m.
3. Receive the honors of Knighthood in the Third Degree. Visit the home page to view the exemplification dates.
4. Meet with the Field Agent for Council 15291. The Field Agent will contact all new brothers and schedule an in-home appointment for the family.
5. Recruit one or more new member.
Non first-year brothers can qualify for the Shining Armor Award by completing the requirements above and recruiting two or more new members in one year.